Chocolate chocolate cookie recipe : Easy cut out cookies.
Chocolate Chocolate Cookie Recipe
- A candy made of or covered with this
- A drink made by mixing milk with chocolate
- a medium brown to dark-brown color
- a food made from roasted ground cacao beans
- A food preparation in the form of a paste or solid block made from roasted and ground cacao seeds, typically sweetened
- cocoa: a beverage made from cocoa powder and milk and sugar; usually drunk hot
- any of various small flat sweet cakes (`biscuit' is the British term)
- a short line of text that a web site puts on your computer's hard drive when you access the web site
- A small sweet cake, typically round, flat, and crisp
- A person of a specified kind
- A packet of data sent by an Internet server to a browser, which is returned by the browser each time it subsequently accesses the same server, used to identify the user or track their access to the server
- the cook on a ranch or at a camp
- The Recipe is the third studio album by American rapper Mack 10, released October 6, 1998 on Priority and Hoo-Bangin' Records. It peaked at number 6 on the Billboard Top R&B/Hip-Hop Albums and at number 15 on the Billboard 200.. All Media Guide, LLC. Retrieved on 2010-01-01.
- A set of instructions for preparing a particular dish, including a list of the ingredients required
- A medical prescription
- A recipe is a set of instructions that describe how to prepare or make something, especially a culinary dish.
- directions for making something
- Something which is likely to lead to a particular outcome
Chocolate Thumbprint Cookies
My first recipe tried in my "Cookie '08" experiment was the Chocolate Thumbprint Cookie. As you can see it makes a very pretty cookie, and it's very easy to do. I don't particularly enjoy rolling dough into little balls myself, so found this a bit tedious, but I suffer for my art.
The chocolate topping is equally easy, and a cinch to neatly apply to the top of the cookie. I was all prepared with my pastry bag, ready to pipe it onto the top, but ended up just letting it roll off the end of a teaspoon, with very nice results.
The recipe claims to make 4-1/2 dozen, and perhaps it does, but as I said, the whole ball rolling thing is a bit tedious, so I probably made them bigger than they should have been and, consequently, ended up with a little over three dozen.
The chocolate topping is SUPERB! There was some left over since I didn't make the correct amount of cookies (I encourage this) and can be eaten with pleasure directly from the warming pan, or would make an excellent side dish on days when things aren't going so well and you want a chocolate-y treat. ;-) I refrigerated the remainder of mine and now have a sort of loose fudge, that is now hidden in the depths of the fridge (see above reason).
chocolate crinkle cookies
Chocolate crinkle cookies recipe:
1/2 c butter
2 oz unsweetened baking chocolate, coarsely chopped
2 c sugar (granulated white)
2 t vanilla
2 c flour
3/4 c unsweetened cocoa powder
2 t baking powder
1/4 t salt
1/2 c powdered sugar
Melt butter and baking chocolate over medium-low heat in a small saucepan, stirring frequently.
Combine sugar, chocolate mixture, and vanilla in a mixing bowl. Add eggs one at a time, mixing well after each. Combine flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, and salt in a smallish bowl; gradually combine flour mixture into dry ingredients. Stir until thoroughly mixed. Refrigerate dough for a few hours or overnight.
Preheat oven to 350?. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Use a teaspoon to scoop out dough; roll dough into balls that are about an inch and a quarter in diameter. Dredge these balls generously in the powdered sugar, and then roll them between your hands to pack the powdered sugar in a bit. Place on cookie sheets 3 inches apart and bake for 12 minutes.
slow cooker beef chuck roast recipes
cookie monster pjs
cook pasta in sauce
oatmeal protein cookie recipe
dane cook tours 2011
cream cheese cut out cookie recipe
built under cookers
xpelair cooker hoods
pumpkin oatmeal raisin cookies
 Comment is pending approval.