Irish beef stew slow cooker. Enable cookies on browser. Slow cook steak in oven
Irish Beef Stew Slow Cooker
- A countertop electrical cooking appliance that cooks food with low, steady, moist heat. It consists of a lidded round or oval cooking pot made of glazed ceramic or porcelain, surrounded by a housing, usually metal, containing a thermostatically controlled electric heating element.
- A slow cooker, Crock-Pot (a US trademark that is often used generically), or Slo-Cooker (a UK trade mark that is often used generically) is a countertop electrical cooking appliance that maintains a relatively low temperature compared to other cooking methods (such as baking, boiling, and frying
- A stew is a combination of solid food ingredients that have been cooked in liquid and served in the resultant gravy. Ingredients in a stew can include any combination of vegetables (such as carrots, potatoes, beans, peppers and tomatoes etc.
- a stew made with beef
- with Vegetables - Canning doesn't get much better
- Of or relating to Ireland, its people, or the Goidelic language traditionally and historically spoken there
- people of Ireland or of Irish extraction
- whiskey made in Ireland chiefly from barley
- of or relating to or characteristic of Ireland or its people
beef stew dinner
Beef stew, rice, peas & carrots, and dinner roll. Plus the fruit cocktail (see previous pictures in photostream) and dessert (not pictured). What a deal.
Really, if you play your cards right you could get a cheap dinner at the Like Like. Amy and I got dinner for two for less than $20, which in Honolulu is a freaking miracle. All hail the Like Like!
Happy St. Patrick's Day!
This is the food portion of the day, the Irish Beef Stew. It was left shimmering in the slow cooker for 6 hours. Delicious!
slow cooker vegetarian
custard cream cookies
accommodation mount cook village
cookbook wedding favor
gas cooker oven
tri tip slow cooker recipe
beef bourguignon pressure cooker
 Comment is pending approval.